Rack, Cabinet and PDU Installation
Accredited by and working with the key manufacturers of racks and electrical equipment, Indigo has the knowledge, skills and extensive experience to deliver installations of all shapes and sizes, to the required quality/best practice, on time and to budget.
Close collaboration between the customer, project management teams and data centre engineers is critical to ensuring that the original the data centre design requirements are met. The installation of the racks, cabinets and electrical equipment forms the backbone of your critical infrastructure.
4site’s services cover the installation of:
- the network equipment/server rack, including delivery of equipment to footprint and taking into consideration the rack location and the specific rack layout requirements to optimise cooling and airflow
- the optical distribution frame (ODF) and/or overhead optical distribution frame
- the Meet Me Room (MMR) racks and enclosures
- the Power Distribution Units (PDUs)
- the cable entry grommets/boots
- the sub-floor boxes
- the cable management solution
Even if your requirements may have changed from the original designs, Indigo can help you implement your precise rack and PDU solution, by delivering the equipment to site, installing it in the exact locations/bays, earthing and cutting floor and ceiling tiles as required.
The location of your equipment in the rack is vital to the proper operation of servers and other networking equipment to maximise the space inside the rack and to ensure ease of serviceability in the event you need Smart Hands to rectify a fault.
Interested in 4site's Rack, Cabinet and PDU Installation?Contact us